Sunday, September 20, 2009
Stressed
I've been stressing since about 5am...tho that's not to say i wasn't stressing a bit earlier, it just became the foremost thing around then. I woke up not breathing well and so got up and had a drink of water and used the br and went back to bed and laid there listening to a tv program (i like to have something to listen to, so i don't start thinking of bills and problem solving in the night). I had about dozed back off when i heard His sign in and like a silly, i sat up and said hi, and i knew from his first reply that he was horney...which isn't a bad thing, but i sure wasn't. i haven't been really for a while now and i hate that. I'm not sure if it's my labido or if it's my stupid subconscious being rebelious. As much stress as it's been lately, maybe it's 50/50. I am starting this blog/journal to see if it helps sort things out. I'm not sure if i'll make it a daily journal thing or a thoughts thing. Mostly i'm doing it cause i'm feeling pretty confused and lost inside and i know i need help sorting it all out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment